We are the Parents and Friends Association of Highlands Secondary School in Winchmore Hill, London.
We are a group of parents who meet with School representatives on a regular basis with a view to raising funds for the enhancement of the school and students. Please see a list of members on the About page and also our job descriptions.
You can show your support in a number of ways:
- You can subscribe to ‘our latest news’ by leaving your email address and clicking on the ‘sign me up’ button in the column on the right.
- You can attend any meetings as often or as little as you can.
- You can come to any of our events!!
- If any one is able to offer us Barclays £1 for £1 match funding (or similar) please contact a committee member
- You can sign up to easyfundraising. It costs you nothing, but when purchasing items from a variety of online stores, Highlands earns a commission.
- You can also donate via our donation page ‘ My Donate’